Four Paws offers boarding on a reservation basis. All pets are boarded separately (unless otherwise specified by the owner) in indoor kennels and runs. Dogs are taken outside to exercise a minimum of twice daily in a fenced environment under constant supervision.
If your pet requires a special diet, you must bring it with you. Abrupt changes to your pet's diet can cause vomitting and/or diarrhea during his/her stay. We feed Purina EN diet for dogs and Science Diet Sensitive Stomach for cats. Any diets we sell (Hills Prescription Diet, Purina Veterinary Diet, Royal Canin Diet) may be purchased and fed as well.
- Each pet must be current on the following vaccines:
- Dogs: Annual Rabies, Canine Distemper, Parvo, Canine Influenza and semi-annual Bordetella
- Cats: Annual Rabies, Feline Distemper and Feline Leukemia
- All necessary vaccines must be administered prior to arrival for boarding.
- All pets will be checked for external parasites such as fleas and ticks and if necessary will be treated immediately at the owner's expense.
- Should any pet become ill while boarding, their condition will be assessed, the owner will be contacted if at all possible, and they will be treated accordingly at the owner's expense.
- Any medications that your pet may be taking should be left with clear instructions. (additional fee will be applied)
- You are welcome to leave any toys, bedding or other items that will make your pet feel at home. ***Please label all items left with the pet's name and the owner's last name in permanent marker and be aware that we cannot guarantee the condition of any items left in the clinic while boarding.
- Boarding pets are admitted into and discharged from the hospital during normal business hours only.